18/04/2011

Guess Whose Back?!?!?!?!?!?





Ahhhh....New computer and im back on track!
Now, Obviously im WELL behind the goals ive set myself, so will be readjusting those but im just fuckin thankful im back!!!!!!


SCOOP SATTY NIGHTMARE

First two days back i ploughed through 8 SCOOP sats, for various seats (with the intention of taking the TD$) and couldnt hit a cows ass with a banjo.  I pure bubbled a $530 Stud seat, as well as a $33 Stud seat as well, within 5 mins of one another.....worst thing was with both i was actually leading till 7th street dropped!!! BRUTAL!!!

6 MAX CASH SHENANIGANS

To subsidise my satty drama i have been 2-4 tabling some NL25 6max, with a good success rate.  More than covered all my satty entries and find myself roughly 6-8 buyins up. Nice!

SUNDAY KICKOFF

Decided to play a cheeky $7.50 500 chip Hyper Turbo sat for the Sunday Kickoff ($109), as winning the seat and unreggin woulda made me break even on the day.................THEN with 15 left i noticed the KickOff had started so if i won the seat i would HAVE to play it......Hmmmmmmmmmm



Ok, ok, ok time to win the Kickoff then!!!

TBH it started off well, found myself on a really soft table, with people begging to give me there money (which i took gratefully obv!) and i found myself cruising. With 400 players left (from the 864 entrants) i found AA vs the serial muppet who decided his KTo was enough to 5 bet me aipf with.......many thanks!!! 2/398 and cruising well.  Sadly wound up a bit card dead approaching the bubble, and managed to luckbox beating TT with my 88.
With 40 left i wound up busting out losing 2 Blind Vs. Blind battles in consecutive hands.
Blinds 7500/1500/150
folded to sb who open jams his 10bb, i call in bb with AQss (with 24bbs) he flips 66....i miss and am chopped in half.
Next hand its folded to me in the SB, i open jam into the BB, and he has about 2bbs more than me (perfect jam time)
He wakes up with AK, i bink flop (oops!!) he binks river (ahhhh dagnamit!)

Still 40th for $320 from a $7.50 investment is ok!!

No comments:

Post a Comment