09/09/2011

Why i hate HEM

Every poker player thinks they run worse than everyone else. I have been foul of that before.....but now i appriciate it so much more....and HEM can actually show me too....like it is rubbing it in my face, like a bully in the  school playground!

BASTARD!!!

Ive been keeping a record of exit hands on Boss the last few days and puke is coming up again!!!

I have won 0/9 flips when all in
I have won 0/4 Pair vs 1 over when all in
I have won 0/2 times all in with AA as well ( v 94o for CL of a 10e rebuy and vs KK on Q96 flop)

I have made a video

I am still cryin


At least i had a 2nd in teh 11e deepstack the day before!!!!!!!


I feel better now

2 comments:

  1. when u got your 2nd you had hit a 3-outter on the river when there were still several players left. Are you maybe just being selective with your beats?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe, but that was 1 to me and currently about 10 the other way.....and counting.

    I understand vairience, but am unsure whether it is normal to see so many, one after the other.

    Just cuz i had one 3 outer fall my way, still doesnt make sense to how i am losing so many brutal ones, one after the other......

    Flips i dont tealy care too much about tbh, but mathematically how does AA win 3/10 times this week (2 times being raised and uncontested) and the 7 losses being of sick fashion??

    Sadly its uncommon to get money in behind on BOSS, so suppose as i am losing lots of them, i can see it more.

    Feel free to check my HH of that 2nd pluas the 30 mtts i have played after and check for yourself. i think you will be shocked

    thanks for reading, i think u r the only follower

    ;)

    ReplyDelete