22/07/2011

Volume Volume Volume




Well guys, i really need to pull my finger out of my bottom and get down to some serious grinding.  As i am looking like my lil friend here!!

I ran over a checklist in my head, to make sure i know what i am doing.
[x] i have a game i beat consistently
[x] i know how volume affect win rate
[ ] i have motivation




I was putting off my HUSNG grind as i had a 180 man prop bet coming up, but that hasn't even started yet (nobody's fault) but i haven't put any real hrs in to making some $$ which is really poor on my part.


He has it right IMO


After a quick session of 40 HU sng turbos (26/14) - running pretty -EV (3outers FTL!) I did some number crunching to hopefully help motivate me.

I have an ROI ranging between 10%-20% on average at the above games and ill hell bent on making Silver-star every month this year (and i am 7/7, soon to be 8/8). Do do this playing the $7 HU SNG Turbos i need to play ~470 games....so for ease i will use 500 as the benchmark.

10% ROI = 70c per game = $350 profit
15% ROI = $1.05 per game = $525 profit
20% ROI = $1.40 per game = $700 profit

and 

25% ROI = $1.75 per game = $875 profit

Obvious numbers i understand but it shows the earning potential at the stakes i am playing currently.  Obviously 25% roi is what the beast achieve and its a lot to ask but im confident i can make 15%, easy, so WHY AM I NOT DOING IT!! Looking at these numbers today has made me realise i need to snap out of the slump im in and take advantage of the earning potential, i mean ; no one is gonna hand you money.

500 games a month is pish, especially now Stars has improved the speed of the software. Its only 20 sessions of 25 games (and i always play more than that!)  This leeway gives me time to take off if i don't feel good etc. Dann you are a knob and need to sort your sorry ass out!!!   

Sorry about that, i needed to be told.

Im terrible for setting goals etc and not fulfilling them, but now i feel i have something to really spur me on. All i have to do is run at 15% in August and i can double my roll, allowing me to move up to the $11......Do the same in September and move up stakes means roll will increase by another $750. At that rate a $3k roll is achievable by End of the Year easy.

So:
15% ROI in August over 500 games [ ]
15% ROI in Sept over 500 games [ ]
Grinding $15 HU Sngs by Nov 1st [ ]
$3k roll by Dec 31st 2011 [ ]

This should be a peace of piss!!

Work Hard , Grind Hard

Ill leave with this gem of music.....i hope you like

No comments:

Post a Comment