26/07/2011

Wish i could touch + EV please!!

Played a session of 50 HU SNGs this evening

Won 27
Lost 23
ROI - 4%

However all was not lost, as i ran 10 buyins under EV according to Holdem Manager, costing me almost $300 (20 buyins!!) how sick

Started off poorly, then found myself grinding through the tards, and avoiding the regs.....sadly lost last 3 games to put a dampener on the comeback with 77 into 88, 99 into TT and AK < Ax.....P'ah!!!


I was more than comfortable 2 tabling and added a 3rd when i was in the groove.
50 games in a night was definatley comfortable, as i was 5/6 tabling MTTs on Pokerstars.FR (i bubbled 4 of them!) and 2 on PCUK (in which i got 3 outered on the river when all in on the flop both times!!!)
RUN BETTER SIR!!!!!!

I should be happy i made profit today, and i am......as long as that upswong is due!!!

Hope you all ran + EV

Vblog to follow tomoz me thinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment