29/07/2011

Xmas List

I never treat myself.... i mean very very rarely.
Bar taking up golf, i dont do a great deal so decided to inspire myself with the Pokerstars shop for xmas pressies for ME!

Until Xmas, i have a setup with HUSNGs that will finally inspire me to actually grind for $$ instead of play for that big MTT score.

I have signed up at HUSNG to discuss hands et al, and will be a solid HUSNG grinder from now on.

My Full BR management is as follows:

$7 - $250 and below
$15 - $250 to $1k
$30 - $1k to $2400
$60 - $2400 to $4000
$100 - $4000 +

Not gonna look too far ahead :)

Starting in August i will be playing 1000 games a month (to start) which is a fair amount of volume but certainly do-able and after discussing with some HU Pros, i now have a greater understanding of how the life of a grinder works. I have also edited my HUD to help with decisions, as they are some Key stats that you really need to be on top of whilst grinding hu, so that will help me spot Villians leaks as well as my own.

After this month i shall be submitting some game history to the coaches at HUSNG.com to further improve as i move up.

Im working on a 35-40buyin rule before moving up, most will play as shallow as 25buyins but i want to feel secure when i move up.

Its really interesting to look at what needs to be done in these games to make good $$

1000 games gaurentees me the following:
$15 @ Silverstar = 5040fpps
$15 @ Goldstar = 7720fpps
$30 @ Goldstar = 13420fpps

All of this allows me to rack up $$$ rewards and buy cool shit from the store ;)

Also its interesting to see that:
5% ROI @ $15's = $750 profit (this allows me to move up to the $30's)
5% ROI @ $30's = $1500 profit (this allows me to move up to the $60's)
5% ROI @ $60's = $3000 profit (this allows me to move up to the $100's)

*All based at 1000 games per month

Now 5% ROI is good at HUSNGs but more than achieveable

Obviously an idealised view however even if roi is 3-4% in the bigger levels there is definatly a good chance of being at the $60's by xmas......

At this point i should be a reg Platinumstar earning lots of Stellar Bonus' and even 3% at the $30's is ~$1k.....

I will be taking time each week to review and revise and will be treating this as a job, but obv still gonna keep my 9-5.

I will keep u all updated, but certainly expect me to immerse myself into this completely. The key to success is 1)Volume and 2)Revision

Looking forward to buyin some Aviators, new home game chipset and a Pokerstars Robe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment