13/01/2011

An Action Packed Evening........Minus the Action!!

Well thats strictly not true as i put in a little bit of volume this evening playing 6mtts and 10 multitable SNGs, for a slight profit.

I decided to take a shot at another 3e rebuy sat for the DTD Grand Prix II, and sadly was 1 flip away from a seat.  With the blinds rising i busted in 12th place, flipping for a top 4 stack with 6 seats (worth 115e) and a 7th place prize of 97e :(  My TT was no match for the CLs mighty AKo.............

This pic sums it up and is actually the album cover of a Early 90's Rock Band, MR BIG, whose biggest hit was one of those songs you all know but never have a clue who it is by. "To Be With You" was also on this album, which is called "Lean Into It".................Good Album!!

Whilst playing in that i also tried my luck in the 3e game with 1000e gaurenteed, where i busted just shy of the money with AA not being able to hold vs the 68o of my Eurotard friend. (See definition 2)
I also entered the 25e 1500e g Deepstack, and altho card dead managed to navigate to 18/75 where i lost 2 hands B2B to the same muppet. I iso'd his limp with A8 on button (he limped called 1/3rd his stack mind) and with an 873 flop he somehow woke up with 77 (how he doesnt shove his 11bbs pre i dont know!) then next hand he limps again, i shove AQhh for 20bbs, he calls with AJo and although a Kh 9h 2d flop looks awesome for me, as well as the Turn coming 2s, sadly the Jc on river ruins all of my plans!!


On Stars i played a few $2-$5 MTTs with no avail, going deep in a few but seemed that jamming PP into bigger PP was the way of the day! :(

With bedtime looming i decided to reg for a few 18 and 180mans to try and ease the pain, and with some min cashes in the 180s (10/180, 13/180, 16/180) as well as some very close calls (21/180 and 30/180) positive steps are being taken!



BE POSITIVE!

Also cashed in both the 18mans i played.  Which is funny actually, as i accidently regged for a $16 18man and ended up 4th (which ill take) but with 6 left i lost a HOOOOOGE all in with AK v QJ leaving me with 500 chips @ 400/800....OHHH NOOOEEESSSS!!!! I hear you cry.....well my ninja poker skills found me trebling up, folding down to 500 again (seeing 3 high didnt help) and suddenly the guy who won my flip was al in on the BB.....his AK v CL T9o....Flop K8Q (bugger) turn A (bugger) river J!!!! (WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!) Id managed to ninja to a 4th palce cash with 1/2 a bb in front!

As that was sooo rewarding, and made me feel good i decided to share the love to all of you's that follow the ramblings i put here......Women look away now!


Ladies, Please dont Flame me, she is looking at them too.......i mean its hard not to!!!!!!

TT4N ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment