09/01/2011

Is it on the Horizon?!


I feel like that Fat Ugly Bloke! Not with the women (ldo) but with the Evil Mtt Pokerz!!!
This month alone i have had the following near misses, of which 80% have been 2/3 outers!! grrrrrr


20/544
12/500
68/2335
18/2059
100/2002
4/1000
11/622
9/360
37/1000
99/1266

And then tonight i decide to play the $11 Sunday 1/4 Million on Stars that attracted a whopping 37060 runners!!
Well i managed to finish 1648th overall, which is a nice 5x buyin score but again leaves me slighlty frustrated, especially with a $30k payday uptop.
I found myself at a table of retards (see image)




And with there superior Ninja Skills they take my chips.
I was riding ok with about 40bbs deep in the money, and 4bet jammed my stack with AK vs a 3betting spewtard who has been uber aggro.....the original raiser calls, and then Ninja Spewtard calls with.................55!!!
Origanal raiser calls with AQ (How he thinks he is ok in this spot i dont know!)
I miss....and miss a chance for a near 90bb pot......now i know 55 is in front but that call should never be made, as surely he must realise his call prices in the spewtard, and this at best battling against 3 overs!!
As i write this bitter update he prob has $30k in his account thanks to the Pokerstars Retard Appriciation Society!! 

Well at least the BAP is still in good $$$

(ed - i am not prejudice against people with special needs, in anyway, but the pic is soooo apt! And if u think im offensive, dont read my FUCKING BLOG!)

Also played a satty for the DTD Grand Prix II, which was a 3e rebuy.....attracted 67 runners and ended up paying 6 seats to the event (which cost 115e) and i was only in for 9e.
Pretty soft and you really just need to wait for your hands and the all in shove fest monkeys do the rest for you.
One guy on my table must have gone all in about 20hands on the trot and suprise suprise was CL when i busted in about 27th (JJ<QQ)

I couldnt believe he was human, and thought the Monkey had a Banana stuck on the keyboard or something......he managed to email me proof!
Monkeys are AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment