05/01/2011

Post 1 - 2011 (The Year it all falls together!)

Ive decided to start a new Blog, for a new year as i feel that i want to start afresh with everything in 2011 and focus myself properly into the tasks ahead.  For anyone that is intrigued my old blog can be found at www.microstakeftw.blogspot.com and is general ramblings really.

2010 was an absolute awful year for myself, not only financially but emotionally too.  Dont get me wrong i have a lovely fiancee that adores me, but my head seemed to be all over the place and i struggled to focus.

Ill be honest, as 2011 began i have a meaningless job that is merely a stopgap for the future, i have the realisation that i have missed opportunities to do those things in life i wanted to, HOWEVER i have set some goals to achieve this year to help that.

Will i ever be a full time Poker Pro, travel the world and live the good life? Prob not, but do i have the abilities to win $ at the game, I CERTAINLY DO!

After the crazy year i had in 2010 i decided to start the year id run a BAP of $500 of which i have 28% of (Roll is currently at $520 - if only a nice bink would come) that ends on 31st Jan. Thanks to the support of my friends at :www.gamblingnetwork.com and www.pokerplayersplace.com - i really hope its as succesful as my earlier BAPs

To start this blog properly i think it is only right to list the aims for 2011 and hope this Blog, and the shit 2010 drive me forward to achieve all of this and more.

[ ] online Final Tables x 15
[ ] online MTT wins x 3
[ ] satty into at least 1x UKIPT
[ ] satty into at least 1x CBMPT
[ ] $15k winnings on Stars
[ ] €2k winnings on Boss
[ ] cash in DTD 300



Already had 1 Final Table this year coming 9/622 in a $22 MTT on Pokerstars, as well as having 3 TOP 20 finishes....GRRRRR.

Once this BAP is done i will be playing mainly the following:
Stars - HU, 18 and 45 man Turbos
Boss - MTTs


Well thats enough rambling for me, GL to all those following

No comments:

Post a Comment