24/01/2011

I HATE!!!!!








YES!!! YOU GUESSED IT!!!!

No, Not MJ!!

BUBBLES!!!!

Decided on the w/e to pop over to the Gala in Bristol for a spot of Live pokerz, for the £20 f/o.
50 runners decided to venture out, meaning a 1st prize of £400 and 6 places paid.

I started off pretty quiet, as had a table full of locals and an awful seat draw.  To my immediate left was the nittiest player ever and to my right, 2 guys that know i open pretty light in spots and they made my life hell early on.  Everytime i raised in late position, one of them was 3 betting me pre and i found i had to tighten up pre.....bar the one 4bet i got in vs one of them with 64ss ;)

First interesting hand, with blinds 50/100, i found 66 in sb with 3 limpers, i elect to raise to 425 and found 1 caller in c/o.
Flop comes 678 (2 diamonds) and i cbet 450, with c/o calling.
Turn comes Tc and i decide to weak lead again (2 flush draws out as well now) and c/o min reraises me. Now he has only shown picture cards so far and is pretty poor, but good enough to bluff this card.  i tank call, hoping for a dry river to get it all in with. River is Ks, and i check hoping for him to jam as i feel he is weak (he looks more uncomfortable then a guy with IBS in a Curry House) sadly he checks behind, and he mucks when i announce a set.
Really pissed off with myself for announcing my hand there as im intrigued to see what he takes that line with.
A few "nice call" comments from the re-enforces my level of ability, shame as i want to get paid off, and a call like this makes it hard for the future.........but luckily this table breaks very soon.

Pretty card dead for a while after this, until i get a perfect set up for a big stack,
I raise SB with 63o and the utg limper calls.
Flop comes QhJs2c - check check
Turn comes 5s - and i bet the Gutshot for UTG to call.
River comes 2h and i bet pot, for UTG to fold and show KThh announcing "i was drawing!"

I decide to show my 6high bluff
Very next hand i wake up with KK on button and raise same amount for the girl from previous hand to jam in BB i call and win KK v 44 tyvm

I then proceed to chip up to 25k with blinds at 200/400 (and have a stack that gets me to FT comfortably)
Sadly, in standard fashion, i lose vs 2 shorties with:
AK < A6 (chopping me to 21k) and then
K8dd < K7ss (down to 16k) which sucks as 34k stack would have been sick!!

Both times there 3 outers came on river ldo!!

I seem to safely navigate to the Final Table with 22k, which is average but sadly its now a Crapshoot with blinds at 600/1200 and ave stack at 11bbs.  With 2x Big CLs there is no hope for savers or deals, but i am confident i am prob the strongest player left so all is not lost.

2 players drop in 4 hands to leave us in the bubble, only for me to see nothing better than T3o for about 2 rounds, and the odd occasion i do see i blind stealing hand, someone has shoved prior :(

With the blinds at 800/1600 it folds round to the SB who limps, and i look down at AKcc and jam it all in quicker than a Virgin in a Brothel, only to be met with an insta-call.........(PLEASE GOD WIN A FLIP!!!)
He shows KK and i brick.
As im about to leave the dealer pushes me a 500 chip....lol thanks alot!!
I win the next hand with AT v KJ and am up to 1500, i jam that in blind to treble up again with T8hh v KK ( i flop a flush and he misses his higher flush redraw TWICE!!)

I fold the next few garbage hands only to see another Shortie shove and be called!!! COME ON!!

Its the shorties A8 v CLs AJ............ AKK3............Q (Ahhhhhh FML!!!!)

By the time its back to my BB im all in blind and find T3o again only for CL to have AT and thats it!!

7/50 with 6 paid

WP bubble, you win again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment